the Society for Internet in Medicine
Paper Deadline: June 30, 2006
enables participants to submit abstracts online at http://www.mednetcongress.org/ocs/submit.php.
Presentations can include:
• Single papers (abstract max of 500 words)
• Tutorial proposal (abstract max of 600 words)
• Poster with software demo table in exhibition hall (additional costs apply) (abstract max of 500 words)
• 8'x10' Exhibition area (additional costs apply) (abstract max of 500 words)
• Panel (one abstract for all 4-5 speakers) (abstract max of 500 words)
Call for Papers Announcement
(the deadline has passed and the call for papers has been removed)
| Mednet 2006 is over and was a terrific success. From 524 abstract submissions, 468 presentations were accepted. We had almost 500 participants from 43 different countries (previous Mednets had 100-200 participants!). Speakers included internationally known leaders in eHealth. |
If you missed Mednet 2006, be advised that we are planning to make audio files available on this website for registered participants (if this becomes available, we will announce this in the news section of the Mednet site, on the Mednet homepage, and through the mailing list).
We are also planning a post-conference web-only registration option, providing access to audio files for those who missed Mednet (please fill in the preregistration form if you are interested in this, and monitor this website for updates).